GT500 with side pipes?

A few months back I saw a Ford GT500 with side pipes (2 pipes on each side, exiting the molding, looked beautiful). It looked so good I figured it had to be a stock option, but when I look at GT500 options, I do not see it.

Anyone know who would make a side pipe exhaust kit for the GT500? I would really like to find the one I saw on the car. It looked awesome. Thanks!

Reply to
Joe Granto

Could be cervini?

Frank ess