Guess you win Hurc...

But you are a real looser

Hey Hurc: I have decided to blow off this newsgroup because I'm tired of viewing your posts. You think 911 was a blast? You are a real piece of shit. Keep it up, you will eventually pay for your remarks. There are a lot of angry "yankees" who will eventually find you. Believe me, that will be an unpleasant meeting for you.

Anyone who feels that the death of innocent poeple is somehow amusing or justified could be viewd as a psyco and probably should be monitored by athorities.

Good bye to members of alt.autos.ford. Hope you are all more tolerant of shit for brains HURC.

Reply to
msterspy

You would let a skidmark in the underwear of society like hurc run you off? This pathetic brownstripe doesn't even give good advice from what I've seen. The dumb bastard can't spell or punctuate. Why let an ignoramous get the best of you?

Reply to
Scott

Haven't you ever heard of a kill file?

Reply to
F.H.

Yeah, except he changes his e-mail address several times a week and I HAVE TO READ YOUR REPLYS THAT WILL SHOW UP on his messages !!!!!!

Why don't you keep sending an abuse to his provider and they will kick him out.You can change e-mail addresses every day, a new provider is more work.

OrgAbuseHandle: AAT-ARIN OrgAbuseName: Abuse at TELUS OrgAbusePhone: +1-604-444-5791 OrgAbuseEmail: snipped-for-privacy@telus.com

Johan

Reply to
johanb

You don't *have* to do anything. If you leave he wins. Can't be *that* hard to ignore him. Sure isn't for me.

Reply to
F.H.

lmfao

what about all the innocent people the yankees hurt lmfao typical yankee mentality

hurc ast

Reply to
c3p0000

There was once a saying something along the lines of "don't get into a disagreement with a moron, they'll only drag you down to their level and then beat you with their extensive experience".

Or something like that

Reply to
No body

REPORT HIM!!!

I sure did. If enough people report his abuse to his ISP, he will be banned from the net. I reported him to Google, and google takes newsgroup abuse very seriously.

msterspy wrote:

REPORT HIM!!!

I sure did. If enough people report his abuse to his ISP, he will be banned from the net. I reported him to Google, and google takes newsgroup abuse very seriously.

Reply to
eastwardbound2003

Hey, what dipshit was trying to say, (not that I have seen the original post), is that, (if he had a brain), for example, that in 1943 the Allies started firebombing German cities, with the rationale that the workers and corporations contributed to German military power, and that you could break the will of a population to fight by targeting civilians. This was basically proven wrong on both accounts in WWII, much like it was proven wrong again (somewhat by the US in Vietnam and again) by the Osama boys post 9-11. What the f*ck-up is trying to say, provided he had the intelligence and education to know this - which he doesn't - is that in "total" war, civilians are legitimate targets. The US may not see 9-11 as total war, but its enemies do.

There you go fucknuts, I actually explained something on your behalf, as you are too stupid to know or verbalize it.

Brad

Reply to
Brad and Mia