HELP! Removing my idle pulley on 98 Windstar (3.8L)

I've got a '98 Windstar with the big 3.8 L engine. I've got a badly squeaking idle pulley and I just came from Checkers with a new one.

How do I get this blankity-blank old one off? I figured it's reverse threaded, opposite the direction of spin but it's either frozen or I'm spinning it the wrong way.

It doesn't help that there's very little room to work on this before the engine compartment interferes with the wrench...

-M

Reply to
Mark

Well - here I am replying to my own post but it's a standard thread. After some strain, I threaded it off & put the new one on.

-M

Reply to
Mark