japanse korea auto parts

YILDIZ OTO YEDEK PARCA JAPON VE KOREA OTO YEDEK PARCA B=DDNEK T=DDCAR=DD HYUNDA=DD ISUZU M=DDTSUB=DDSH=DD SUZUK=DD HONDA TOYOTA MAZDA K=DDA DAEWOO D= A=DDHATSU N=DDSSAN GURUPLARI OTO YEDEK PARCALRI

0212 549 70 04/549 70 03 0544 454 37 98 msn: hasancakir snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com 0555 250 43 50
Yildiz car auxiliary parts for korea and japan cars

We have got original auxiliary equipment from side industry for all japan and korea cars. We give you with other parts services. Our motto is " TIME IS MONEY" for a consulting in english: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com ( Asli Has )tel : + 49 163

1875 171

for a consulting in turkish: snipped-for-privacy@yildizotoyedekparca.com ( Hasan =C7akir ) taner snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com ( Taner Perk )

Reply to
yildizotomotiv
0212 549 70 04/549 70 03 0544 454 37 98 msn: hasancakir snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com 0555 250 43 50
Yildiz car auxiliary parts for korea and japan cars

We have got original auxiliary equipment from side industry for all japan and korea cars. We give you with other parts services. Our motto is " TIME IS MONEY" for a consulting in english: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com ( Asli Has )tel : + 49 163

1875 171

for a consulting in turkish: snipped-for-privacy@yildizotoyedekparca.com ( Hasan Çakir ) taner snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com ( Taner Perk )

Reply to
Tom