old auto parts

I just came into a wharehouse full of antique auto parts. Some as old as the 1920's. Most are marked with p/n's and manufacturer. I am in the process of inventorying them. Anyone have any ideas where I can find a market for them. There ae Form, Chrysler, General Motors, and many others.

Reply to
Hall

Let me know if you hve any NOS Barracuda parts....

Reply to
Bart

Ebay-thats where I been selling all my NOS stuff. You would be amazed at what buyers will pay.

Respectfully submitted,

Loren Knighton Woodland, CA.

Under the hood since 1964 Member TRNI IATN

BACKNCARDR

Either eBay as another poster said or get a copy of the magazine "Hemmings Motor News". It's dedicated to antique auto enthusiasts and has hundereds of pages of antique parts dealer ads. You may be able to sell the whole lot at a fair price (don't give it away) to a dealer in antique parts.

Doug

Reply to
Doug
040812 2110 - Nomen Nescio posted: