jeff claims to own this group

Plus, I am sure Ford would not let you buy this.

> >Please keep your ads off out our group. > >Jeff

lmfao you can have your group

bwhahaha h u r c

Reply to
agentwd40

Hmmmm.... seems to me that hurl claimed he owned this group... this, BTW, is the cretin that "proclaimed" to be the "moderator". Like the chameleon, this parody of a human being will change colours in a heartbeat.

For my own part, I have foresaken my previous animosity towards this person. If I sued and won in any slander action, I would be branded as being someone who preys on those that are disadvantaged....

I offer my condolences to hurp and hope that she will take advantage of Albertas social programs in order to deal with her obvious personality disorders. From this point forward, I will not rise to any inflammatory statements made by our resident toilet.

Just so everyone knows.... herpe will allude to knowing things she doesn't.... it will pretend to know my home town.... it will cut and paste anything it can find on the internet (after all, if it's on the 'net, it must be true)... hunch has some pet targets - people that it feels are threatening (the best defence is a pre-empted offence).

I can only hope that newcomers to this NG aren't of a mind to follow this eunuchs I'll conceived (and poorly conveyed) advice....

Say what you want hump.... you have lost a crucial part of your audience. To all those that huff likes to single out.... we may have crossed swords, we have enjoyed a laugh, we have agreed on things. We can still get along together. Even with chumps comments, this is still a great NG.... Let's keep it that way.

Reply to
Jim Warman