T5 Leaking on a 1987 5.0L

T5 bellhousing is covered in fluid as well as both sides of the exhaust and both cats (hot cats cause the tranny fluid to smoke like crazy). Checked the tranny fluid level and all is well so it doesn't appear to be a seal (plus the whole thing is covered in fluid). Is there a relief valve on the top ? ... I really need a hoist ! Engine is putting out over 400 ftlbs so I expect it to break soon anyway, even though some people say they are running 600 hp on their t5s.

Reply to
SandMan

hey focktard check valve covers and rear valley under intake ya FOCKTARD

h u r

c a s

ispuspweallp

There is a vent on the top. If you overfilled it, the fluid would come out there. However, since it's all over the bellhousing, are you sure it's trans fluid? It would have come out the vent and spray foreward while you're driving.

Reply to
.boB

Thanks genius but there are no leaks here.

Reply to
SandMan

lmfao hey foctard lmfao its rear main time

lmfao U GO GIRL h u r c

a s t

Reply to
ispuspweallp