mark focks up abs warning lite

To test the "computer confusion" theory, disconnect the battery for 1/2

>hour and then reconnect it. I doubt this is the issue however. >

LMFAO what a retard pcm and abs are two diffrent puters they communicate by a 2 wire bus ya foctard

the pcm controls emmissions not the abs

an emmission test would not throw an abs lite

hurc ast

Bad sensor or blocked sensor (covered with muck/mud/grease) is a very >common problem. > > >> >>Hi, >> >>The Van is year 2000. >> >>Thanks, >> >> >> >>> Out of curiosity, what year is your van? >>> >>> CJB >>> >>>> >>>> I recently acquired a used ford econoline van, with all-wheel ABS, and >>>> the ABS warning light was on. >>>> >>>> I was told that the light was on only because the van had recently had an >>>> emissions test performed, in which they only spin the drive wheels, and I >>>> was told that this confuses the ABS computer, and this is why the warning >>>> light was on. >>>> >>>> Does this make sense? Has anyone heard of this? >>>> >>>> Is there an easy way to reset the warning light if this is the case? >>>> >>>> Thank you very much. >>>> >>> >>> >>
Reply to
relic896

Finally, you understand what we've been telling you.

I don't see anything where he stated it to the contrary.

No argument there, but what's your point?

Who said otherwise?

It most certainly could.

Rear wheels drive the dynamometer during the test, front wheels don't turn during the test, ABS controller flags the front wheel speed sensors because of conflicting speed sensor signals. It's a false ABS code(s). Seen it a thousand times.

Get your head out of your ass Bozo. (like you don't already hear this 30 times a day)

Reply to
aarcuda69062

lmfao they check out next time key is off

lmfao but hey is ya had your ford electrical badge ya would know this

FOCTARD

hurc ast

Reply to
relic896

Indeed, that is what is supposed to happen, but it hardly defends

-your- position that an emissions test could not cause the ABS warning light to come on to begin with.

I -do- know this, I wrote the policy and procedures for it back in 1995 for Wisconsin's (that's a state in the United States) IM-240 emissions program.

You're wrong again Bozo, and your replies are so disconnected from the original premise that they serve as nothing more than comedy.

Reply to
aarcuda69062