Motive Products Power Bleeders

Anybody familiar with this product? I was thinking about getting one and wondering if it was worth it.

Thanks, Matt

Reply to
sleepdog

Like any pressure bleeder, it fills the master cylinder full all the way to the top, this makes a mess when you go to remove it from the master cylinder... possibly causing paint damage from the brake fluid spill.

Better would be to just buy the cap adaptors that they sell as needed and then install appropriate fitting so that an air pump can be used to make the needed pressure. I used a spare radiator pressure pump and some airline quick disconnects, I think a bicycle tire pump would probably work pretty well also with some adaptation. 5 - 10 PSI is usually sufficient to bleed brakes. The end result is just as good, but less messy.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike