Perma-Plate?

I am about purchase a 2001 Outback in Ottawa, and would like to know if anybody has had the Perma-Plate protection offered by the dealer applied to their vehicles?

Is the cost of the product worth it in the long run? Does anybody have praise and/or horror stories for this product?

Reply to
mrancourt0716

I had their rustguard and soundguard done. If you're going to drive in winter conditions, any extra rust proofing is worth it. As for the sound protection, do not hesitate, you'll thank yourself for doing so when you find you actually still hear your radio on the highway passed 70mph...

Reply to
powertrain