obsolete ac parts needed

Air Conditioning parts needed for '79 Pinto with factory air: Evaporator Core Plate (although it looks like a block) D7F2-19D736-A And possibly Evaporator Expansion Core D6DZ-19849-B These are the two halves of the AC manifold on the firewall.

Thanks! DGH

Reply to
doug holverson

It looks like this target has moved and as it was explained to me is that the part that I really need is a D7FZ-19D734-A AC Manifold and Tube Assembly.

Reply to
doug holverson