Open letter to "You Gooey Girl" or whatever...

If you live in Alberta, you must know by now that this is a holiday in our province... Family Day. I have spent the early part of my day with my
family. To give my loving bride a 'holiday' from household drudgery, I have started a nice home cooked supper... roast in the oven, taters ready to boil and a veggie ready to pop into the steamer.
I realize that it must be hard on you... alone in that musty basement "suite", groping yourself as you wait for that "no name" chicken pot pie to cook. Nothing else to look forward to other than being contrary and calling down those higher on the food chain than you.
Since I am such a rotten tech, I will share your loneliness if only for a short while. A customer needs his truck for work and I will do my best to get him back on the road.... it's an '04 F550 with transfer case problems (I'm sure your vast storehouse of knowledge has the problem figured out already). But, I can gain comfort in the knowledge that I will soon be comfortable with my loved ones later in the day.
In spite of your best efforts, no one on this NG hates you... not yet, anyway... but we all pity you and hope you seek the help you so desparately need before you start abusing neighbourhood pets and children. You can lyfao all you want.... laughing alone is still being alone.
On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 20:19:19 GMT, "Jim Warman"

i thought u made a comfortable living why dont you take your family out today perhaps a drive to banff and buy them supper
lmfao 40 years in the business eh lmfao so good you cant afford to retire lmfao U GO GIRL
hurc ast
My family is well cared for... so are my customers. You do not demand peoples respect but you earn it.
Besides, restauraunts generally fall short of a fine, home cooked meal. Additionally, Jasper is much closer to my town than Banff.... Jasper and Banff are both tourist traps. Aside from lacking mountains, Slave Lake is much nicer in every respect.
On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 21:52:53 GMT, "Jim Warman"

lmfao more advice from a guy who has not retired after 40 years
lmfao U GO GIRL

lmfao yea right ski slave lake and watch bears at the dump
hurc ast
Look at you and your big internet balls. You lick boots in person and need to vent your frustrations here.
In article

BINGO!
On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 02:01:47 GMT, aarcuda69062

neil and sleepy are on first name basis is see
It's hard to believe that one person can be responsible for producing so much garbage on this ng.
Yup, like they say, only as strong as the weakest mind.
On 21 Feb 2005 14:04:21 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote:

it sure is that warman sure does have a weak mind
hurc ast