peformed windstar lean fuel mixture TSB today

doubt anyone cares but I did the tsb to take care of the lean fuel mixture codes in my 99 windstar, here's some pics

puddle of oil around the isolator bolt, cant see it in the pic but there also a small pool of oil in the bottom half of the upper intake
had some nice crud cooked onto the egr ports, 1 chunk big enough to be seen in the picture not zoomed in on the lower right
nice shiny parts

Petebert