Question about an Escort Bumper

A few weeks ago someone hit the back of my 1995 Escort. It is a 2 DR Hatchback. No one got hurt. We got another taillight. But finding another rear bumper has been harder. Are there any other models that would fit? My dad found one off a

1991 model. We had a similar accident back in 2001. That time we found another bumper more easily. The car still works fine. You can hear a rattling when at a red light. It comes from the side that got hit.

Sincerely, Darren Thornton

Reply to
Darren Thornton

sleepdog

I can get all I want for $43 at my local U-pull-it junkyard. If I go there once a month for about 3 months I can usually even get one the right color. I gotten hot several times in the past 2 years.

I have a 1995 Escort LX 2 Door hatchback. I think you need a bumper only from a LX 2 Dr HB from 1993-1996. Could be 1994-1996, but I've had no trouble even when limiting myself to 1995 or 1996's. There are really that many out there.

is where you go if you don't mind paying toomuch.

Reply to
scott_z500

Reply to
sleepdog

"I wish I had a decent u-pull it in my area"

Then drive to an area which has a decent U-pull-it place. Frankly, I'd drive to a neighboring state even if I was going to get enough stuff at one.

Reply to
scott_z500

If I had one in my area I wouldn't have to drive to another state... not to mention that if the feeling you get after driving if they don't have the parts/cars you're looking for

Reply to
sleepdog