Re: Radio Question

Yeah, you can put it in to the Ka. You may need to buy a converter for the back (we've not bothered replacing Kermit's header unit, we're happy with the 6000CD we have in there) and you'll need a blanking plate for the front.
It's not unheard of for people to get unexpected results when fitting a new header unit, but this is almost always to do with the wiring being wrong - with the _converter_ you shouldn't have any issues . . .
Now that you've a Ka, you might find my little /cough/ site below of some interest . . . :)
The DervMan
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.