Re: Spoiler for 1998 Taurus SE

Spoiler for 1998 Taurus SE Group: alt.autos.ford Date: Tue, Aug 19, 2003, 6:37am (EDT-3) From: snipped-for-privacy@nycap.rr.com (Jim=A0McCartan) I am looking for an OEM spoiler for a 1998 Taurus SE (in silver if possible). I need the real thing to replace one that got crunched. No one seems to have one at a decent price - most local shops asking $350+ painted - and the aftermarket folks tell me that theirs do not match the OEM bolt pattern. Help Jim

Reply to
Eric Toline

Ford Parts Network.com lists a factory one at US$204.74 (with a list of $246.67.)

Very long link. Cut and paste back together:

Andrew Rossmann