Re: There is a Freeze Problem (Re: Bio Diesel)

Dean Dark wrote: > On Sun, 31 Jan 2010 16:18:18 -0500, is_this_seat snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com > wrote: >

> On Sun, 31 Jan 2010 14:11:55 -0600, dizzy wrote: >> >>> Alan B. Mac Farlane wrote: >>> >>>> Far better people then you have already done the killfile on me ... >>>> >>>> so there is not to worry !!! >>> Plonk! >> Ahahahaha! That's hilarious! ;-) > > It sure is. Plonkers plonking plonkees, and vice versa. I'm *almost* > tempted to let everyone out of my filters for a while to see what's > going on. Notice thet I said "almost"...

yeah, I laugh all the time at them .. it is halarious, and this pisses them off more .. it is like laughing at Rush Limbaugh ... not good.

they are just children ... stuck in the toddler tantrum.

go away, don't see me, don't talk to me ...

i am angry, angry, angry.

soon enough they will drink their koolaid and we will raise children better then what they had to endure for their childhood.

There is a silver lining in this cloud of gray ...

:?

Reply to
Alan B. Mac Farlane