There is a Freeze Problem (Re: Bio Diesel)

I forgot to add the part about COLD Driving conditions and bio-diesel fuels.

They get thicker faster then petroleum diesel which you MUST use up on the Ice Road IMO.

For the Southern Part of Canada on down to where I live in San Francicso, the southern part of a sub-artic rain forest then B-20 diesel fuel can be used.

This is 20% bio-diesel and 80% petroleum diesel mix, as it has the lubication in the fuel to protect your engine and the viscosity mix to stay fluid in sub-zero temperatures.

I live in a place that never gets colder then 29 degree overnight, then it warms up to 34 or so by sunsise because the ocean temp nearby is always at 55 degrees F. This buffers the climate changes in this sub-arctic rain forest.

Consequenty I am lucky to run 100% bio-diesel.

I am also lucky in that I have a fuel heater in the fuel delivery system that heats up the petroleum diesel and the bio-diesel on the way to the engine.

As all diesel fuel has a temp viscosity problem in the chemistry and physics of the matter I am sorry to say.

The learning curve is pretty flat at first on the toddler tantrum in what it looks like in adults .. but it picks up after awhile.

Women see it a lot easier through hearing the languaging of judgment, expectation, justification, invalidation, and magical thinking then most men do.

Keep on it ... you will get it after awhile ...

that or Brother Pat Robertson's Speartip of His God up the arse.

sumbuddie wear blind sea

:?

Floyd Rogers wrote:

I have no idea what your ravings mean. Nor do you. > And it's obvious you have no real understanding of chemistry and physics.
Reply to
Alan B. Mac Farlane