Re Whats wrong?

Could also be dirty battery terminals. Give them a good cleaning and try it again. Coca Cola works well to cut acid build up on the terminals.

W. W. Rick Hull Parts Department Karl Klement Ford Decatur, Texas

1-800-422-5671
Your battery most likely developed a short. > > I have a '93 Linlcon Towncar 4.6lt. When I turn on the car the telltale > > lights and the radio come on. When I turn the key to the start postion the > > lights and the radio and everything goes off. Just dead. A clicking noise > > from the black box (the solenoid ?) by the battery can be heard while the > > key is turned to the start postion. I drove the car to the post office > > parked went in and came back and bang the problem. Can any one give me an > > idea what to look for or tell some one to fix it? > > Thanks, > > Barbara
Reply to
W. W. Hull