Shorted Diode...need info

I'm really not getting all this long answer stuff. I'm always up for learning something new but this is really taxing my brain.

Ok, thanks!

Reply to
sleepdog

Just because you seem like a nice guy that is willing to accept info look at this link

it is to a small 12 volt relay coil, I would take a WAG that the ac clutch coil is a lot bigger. I remember in my Math classes for a EE degree that when you do some calculus on basic current flow the numbers during the first Milliseconds are impressive but the first Microsecond amps just blew me away I can't believe that many electrons can go trough a wire during that first few time period. We don't need to do the math I recommended them over-kill parts cause they were cheap, easy to find and by the way my cap was .01 I know I posted .1 UFD's but this stupid keyboard types what I press not what I want to press. (:-}]

Mike

Reply to
metoo