Speaking of "What is wrong with FORD USA..?" ...

Anyone know what model Ford this is?

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1

Another one!

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1

RHD Taurus, maybe. Same inst panel, just backward.

Reply to
Tom Adkins

It looks like a 96-99 Taurus, only backwards.

CJB

Reply to
CJB

Aussie Falcon

Reply to
Repairman

I do.

miike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Adkins & CJB are very close... it's a '96 Taurus Ghia.

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1

VERY close... it's a '96 Taurus Ghia.

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1

VERY close... it's a '96 Taurus Ghia.

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1

I think it is correctly oriented. Look at how the three controls for the speed control are on the right side of the steering wheel. That is the way they are on my Contour. So this is one of those weird cars in the former British colonies that are made for driving on the left side of the road.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

This thing?

ShoeSalesman

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1

that looks like an older taurus with goofy round headlights.

Reply to
ShoeSalesman

No, it's a Taurus Studebaker hybrid. Call it the Taurus Avanti Wagon. :-)

CJB

Reply to
CJB