Stock Car Racing

Have you always wanted to be part of Stock Car Racing?

Here is your chance.

For as little as $1.00 you can be a part of Stock Car Racing.

Reply to
DFC2

ha!... not a bad idea..

Reply to
Petebert

Here is his disclaimer at the bottom of the page. He made it too small to read so I am posting it here What a bum this one is I had to go out and earn a living he wants it given to him: IceMan

Disclaimer: Depending on the popularity of this program, If participation exceeds space available on my car, additional space will be used on a similar car of similar performance. I have several team mates that as well as being involved in my crew, also build and race cars that have as many ( at times more ) wins than I do. I reserve the right to have sponsorship adds placed on higher class car(s) if needed to fill all the sponsorship needs. If participation mandates additional cars be used, additional video's and tickets will also be added to insure the same chance of getting video or tickets to all sponsors. All Sponsors will be displayed on the outside of the race car, in a conspicuous manner including but not limited to: Fenders, Hood, Trunk, or roof, in a size dictated by the length, or size of the logo and available space. Sponsors who wish a specific size or placement of their logo must contact me to make arraignments. Additionally, the inside of the car in front the video camera may also be used. Any and all funds will be used for any costs incurred in building, preparation, racing, storing, repairing of the car, including but not limited to entry fees, costs incurred in transportation, for car and crew, parts, supplies and equipment needed to build or maintain or repairing the car or team, as well as advertising, promotional items, as well as any other costs deemed necessary by the car owner, or crew chief. We reserve the right to change tracks, location, classes, number of cars, or ownership of race cars a needed.

In article , Jon wrote:

Reply to
IceMan