Taurus 94 3.8 Wagon EGR Questions

I am replacing the EGR on my Taurus Wagon 1994. The part I bought from NAPA does not come with the pipe that is on the back of the EGR. Its called a back something I think. I have to take the old one off. However the bolt is a torx and it is stripped. So I want to just grind it off and replace the screw. However I cannot find the right size tapered machine screw. ( I have the new part to try bolts on) Its very small. Can anyone tell me what size this is so I can call places to find out if they have it.

Regards

steve

7willie
Reply to