tom gets a brake lesson

yes, your pulsing in the brakes is most likely caused by warped rotors. the

>reason these are considered "disposable" rotors is because the are cheap >enough to replace. cost of new rotors is almost the amount that a shop will >charge you to turn and true the old ones.

lmfao what abou thickness variation and total rinout from a wheel brng TARD get some certification before u give brake advice

lmfao huc ast

Reply to
conradblack922376

what about thickness variation and total rinout from a wheel brng TARD get some certification before u give brake advice

lmfao huc ast

Reply to
tom

what does spelling have to do with brake pulsation lmfao

hurc ast

Reply to
conradblack922376

"DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!"

Reply to
eastwardbound2003

Don't worry, Tom....most of us know who the "TARD" is...

BTW, hurc, we have a family friend .... quadrapalegic in a chair that does corporate law..... is he a "TARD"????

Keep it going, little buddy.... this is your 15 minutes of fame....

Reply to
Jim Warman

lmfao does he win his cases?

lmfao i know a friend that does income tax law another does criminal law another does family law whats your point

face it the real money is in the city

hurc ast

Reply to
conradblack922376

Oh... Hi, hurc.... From your posts we can deduce that you have no friends... That's OK... just keep reminding yourself that people like you and you'll do fine. You should, however, consider taking the meds again.

Reply to
Jim Warman

hahahaha jimbo i have fowarded this to my lawyer your isp said they would help

game over loser

hurc ast

Reply to
conradblack922376