uk Fiesta GT

I'm looking to get a new car soon so I went along to my local Ford dealer after work this evening. They were closing up and everybody was about to leave but said I was welcome to have a look at their lot. This is were I saw two new model black Fiestas GTs.

They looked a lot like STs in that they had body kits, alloy wheels and twin chrome tail pipes but the interior seemed a little "low rent" - though as it was dark it was hard to get a good look. The price for the three door was £10499 and I think £11999 for the five door.

I checked Ford uk's web site but it made no mention of this model so was wondering if anybody had any info re engine size/ performance specs for this car. I suspect it's probably a low powered ST clone, a bit like a say a Saxo VTS to a Saxo VTR or a Scooby WRX vs STI - albeit in a less extreme sense,but it did look quite nice.

Any info would be appreciated.

TIA.

Reply to
Kevin Scott