Yellowing headlamps

The headlamp lenses on my 1995 Crown Vic are looking pretty yellow and opaque. Is the cheapest, effective solution to just attach a buffer or whatever to the end of my drill and use some cleaning or polishing solution on the lens with the lamp still in place, or is it not that easy? What sort of approach works?

-- Mark

Reply to
Mark Carroll

I read in a newsgroup, might be this one, that a person used some toothpaste and quickly buffed out the haze on his lenses.

hth,

tom @

newsgroups01REMOVEME

Reply to
Eno Zamora

For Quick and easy I used a buffing head on my drill with regular Turtle Wax as the polish. In about 5 minutes they were crystal clear and with "Turtle Wax" shine ;-)

Use whatever works best for you, they're only plastic

Reply to
Full_Name