Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: dent repair in greece
his insurance will cover the cost of damage on a rental car.. at least in the USA it does.... unless you dont have insurance.... and who would rent you a car without insurance.....
4
4

92 taurus: blower works, no airflow
I have a 1992 Taurus in which we get no airflow from any part of the AC/heater system at any blower setting. The blower works fine at all settings, and the input side of the blower is clear. All the...

fiesta bonnet release
Hi, has anybody changed the orange bonnet release lever on a fiesta? its the one just under the steering column, the cable is OK.(1990) just wondering what type of job it is, and what parts are to be...
2
2

Re: Explorer / Aviator
All this decay can be traced back to political liberalization and failures in the school systems. 30 years of decline will requires much more than 30 years to really fix. Real self esteem does not...
5
5

Aerostar -87 horn and cruise failure
Trying to repair horn and cruise control failure. Fuses ok. When pressing horn button, relay clicks somewhere under dash but could not yet locate where. Did not find horn itself either. Can someone...

Is there going to be...
...another Ford Puma? I reckon that this is simply the best car Ford have produced in recent times, and I can't believe production stopped last year. Sorry to ye Americans who don't get the Puma, I...

Modine vs. Griffin radiators
I tried to buy a Griffin aluminum radiator for my 1990 T-Bird Super Coupe - but they didn't have one in stock. Said it would take 4 weeks to make one. I bought a Modine radiator. Got it in the box out...
1
1

QUESTION FOR THE PROS
How do you change bulb in 1996 contour clock? it's very dim
1
1

96 Windstar Whining grinding noise
My van started making a loud whining,grinding noise. It sounds like it's coming from the alternator or pwr steering but I can't tell steering fluid level is good no warning lights?Thanks 96 windstar...
1
1

90' Lincoln Town Car Digital Display
Hello everyone, I have a question concerning my 90' Town Car digital display instrument cluster. I recently purchased a used replacement cluster on Ebay. I was wondering if there was anyway to reset...
3
3

FS 1996 Cobra SVT 13K miles
anyone is interested.

1991 Grand Marquis lack of power
I have a 1991 Grand Marquis which until recently needed a tune up - it was running roughly and lacked power. I put in new spark plugs, new distributor cap and rotor, new spark plug wires, new PCV...
1
1

Re: 88 turbo coupe
I think you're going to have to go with a performance chip. Diablo makes some really nice ones for us Thunderbird people. They have a shop set up down in San Antonio at River City Speedway.
1
1

93 f150
I have a 93 F150 pickup and I am on my third tranny having the same problem, lost reverse. Is there something outside of the tranny that causes this or are these AOD trannies know to have this...

Re: Gas prices not going down!
Well Gee, Do you think Bush and all his oil buddies are going to reduce oil prices since we all have gotten use to paying THEIR inflated prices for gas. They got us by the balls and they know it....
13
13