Subject Author Posted Replies

2004 Ford Escape
Pardon me if this has already been asked, but when will the 2004 Ford Escapes start hitting the dealer lots? I'm considering a 2003 model, and was wondering when the new models will be out. Thanks!...
4
4

1988 Ford Festiva Clutch Problem, HELP!
I have a 1988 Ford Festiva 4 speed that has a problem when I release the clutch in first or second gear the car starts to engage yet when I fully release the clutch it JUMPS forward in a jerky up and...

Removing a harmonic balance from a Ford Ranger (89)
If you are having trouble removing your harmonic balance, just use a steering wheel puller and a skinny metal piece to extend the leangth of the pulling bolt, the pulling bolt on the harmonic balance...

VSS reversed wired..?
Question for the electrical experts..What would happen if the Positive and Negative wires of the vehicle Speed Sensor.VSS.. were reversed..? I am here looking at 98' Taurus with all the symptoms of a...
5
5

Re: No OBD-II Output on E-150 w/ "Service Engine Soon" Light On?
Yes...that circuit is fused. I blew the fuse on my OBD II power circuit when using a power converter in the auxillary power port. Apparently my power port and the OBD II power circuit were wired in...

Re: Help ! How do I open the bonnet on Mondeo
Can you get to the locking mechanism from under the car?

Re: Windstar 96
***Thanks for ALL the suggestions! I've just had the trans fluid changed - ALL of it. Hope this helps. Will follow up eventually with results. 96 Windstar, 3.8 engine, 104k miles.*** Thanks - Rick

2000 Ford focus radio
Does the stock AM/FM cassette radio in a 2000 focus have a external power amp? If it does, where is it located? I am working on one with one intermittently crackly channel. It seems to have a 12 pin...

Cruise Control Stopped Working!!!
Had my Merc Grand Marquis intake manifold re-placed recently. Ever since, my cruise control has not worked. Could they have screwed something up while replacing the intake manifold? What should I tell...
1
1

Re: Elderly man needs help NOW HAVE THE CODE
It reads PO 420 THANKS ALL YOU GUYS
1
1

Re: ABS Light On Ford Taurus
Seems to me that there is a problem with your ABS system.

Re: Car dies whenever it wants to
When it stalls out does it cough and misfire, or just go dead. If it just goes dead, could be bad ign. switch, check with ford for any recalls on this. Rico
8
8

Re: 97 Taurus "Bucking" runs erratically
Can you elaborate on this failure? Is this a dealership repair or would you reccomend an independent garage? Thanks for you input!
1
1

83 T-Bird Starting Problem
Hey all... Let me just say thanks again about how helpful you all were when I was asking about switching to R134A. My car has been switched to R134A and now freezes me out, even with the temp here in...

90' TBird - AC 'Popping' Sound
Hello, I have a 90 Ford T-Bird which was recently converted to r134 after two years of non working AC. The 134 had a leak seaker, oil and refridgerant. AC worked for 3 days, then stopped completely....
1
1