2007 Wagon (US) Replacement speaker recs?

I anticipate that eventually I will want to replace the factory speakers in the front doors of my 2007 Focus with the regular 6 disk changer system. The stock speakers have boomy bass, brittle highs and a big hole in the midrange. I don't know what size they are or what aftermarket types woiuld be compatible. Any suggestions?

Reply to
Whole Lotta Tom

I HIGHLY suggest that you clean up your "from" mail address if you want to get help from this group. Not to be a prude or anything but some of us find it offensive.

Reply to
Bill R