2001 Ford Focus ZTS Speakers

I was told if i put aftermarket speakers it will sound great! I have the factory 6006 6 cd changer & cd's sound good but radio sounds sorta crummy more lows than highs. Can anyone tell me what the best speaker for this & size i see 6x8 will fit in front & rear, I hear the bass in the front & rear dont sound as good as front does ford use a crossover? thanks

Reply to
Dr. Sysop