Alloy Wheels...

How is the Best way to repair them ?

I have some scratches and marks on mine.

Michael

Reply to
Michael Madden

I had mine repaired by an associate of "Chips Away" here in the UK, after a certain well known tyre fitting company (you can't get better than them, apparently) scratched both front wheels very badly when the car went in for two new tyres. It was done on my driveway and I think the guy basically used some sort of alloy wheel filler to fill the scratches, then sprayed the two wheels, with a spray matched to the colour of the two rear wheels. The job was fully paid for by the tyre fitters and both wheels ended up looking as good as new.

Not sure what country you're in, but I suggest that if you want to do it yourself, your local car accessory place will have an alloy wheel repair kit.

Tim

Reply to
Tim