Auxiliary input

I have a focus edge 2004 model in the audio handbook it says that there is an auxiliary socket in the glove box to connect external devices such as a cd or mp3 player to play through the hifi . I have had a look and cannot see one is this correct?

Reply to
J.Robinson

the manuals describe everything the car could have, and aren't specific to your model. it's entirely possible that you vehicle doesn't have this bit - might be worth pulling the radio out and having a look around the back.

Reply to
newsgroups