egr tube on 2002 focus

my car was just diagnosed with a crack in the egr tube. is that covered under the ford manufacturer 8 year-80000 mile warrenty? is this any part of the catalytic converter and can it be considered some kind of exaust leek? Help!

Reply to
rochy

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 15:39:31 -0400, "rochy" wrote Re egr tube on 2002 focus:

I believe the EGR is part of the Emissions Control System (ECS) and covered by the ECS warranty.

Reply to
Vic Dura

mine was also just diagnosed with a crack on teh egr tube also! Did you find out if it was covered under the 8 year -8000 mile warrenty or a similar warranty? thanks

Reply to
bud