Engine Malfunction Light On

Hi. I bought 2010 Ford Galaxy TDCI TITANIUM Auto a week ago. The gentleman changed the Auto Gear Box already and the DPF Cleaned. Now the problem is the
Engine Malfunction Light is ON. It appears every time when starting the car but goes after pressing OK button. Tried so many options but did not work. Would someone help me to fix. The car runs perfectly. Gearbox works superbly. Please Please let me have any clues ???