ford focus 1.6l oil consumption 2l in 500km

i friends my car since the last revision consumes 2 L in 500km which could be the problem ? I after this made some tests:

109000km

106cv in bosh machine test ...compression ok ... no oil in the air filter or in the water system very smoke in 5000 to 6000 rpm

thanks

A.M

Reply to
aaaaaaa

Any leaks, or oil smoke before the catalysator lights up? /per

"aaaaaaa" skrev i meddelandet news:42af7627$0$1425$ snipped-for-privacy@news.telepac.pt...

Reply to
per

"per" wrote: > Any leaks, or oil smoke before the catalysator lights up? > /per > > "aaaaaaa" skrev i meddelandet > news:42af7627$0$1425$ snipped-for-privacy@news.telepac.pt... > >i friends my car since the last revision consumes 2 L in > 500km > > which could be the problem ? > > I after this made some tests: > >

hi

no leaks , no lights on, nothing, the motor appear work fine , the smoke is very intense only in the back ...first black smoke them white

thanks

Reply to
AMo