Ford Focus

Just purchased a 2008 Focus 4 door loaded. 20,000 miles (Is that a lot for a one year old car ?) for, $9,995.00 plus all the xtra taxes and charges. Also got the Easy Care Service plan good to 100,000 miles or 60 months. Int rate 6.9% payments 200 a month...Can someone tell me something about this car ? Blue Book value etc ???? Thanks.. Howie

Reply to
H. Sharrott

You spent almost $10 k for a used car and didn't do any research on it? Why? Being a WebTV user isn't an excuse!

There is a TON of information on the net about the Ford Focus. Get yourself a real computer (not a WebTV box that won't allow you to see many sites) and look for yourself.

Reply to
Bill R

book price Howie is about 5.5k

Reply to
Alf

In each case I searched a well-equipped 2008 Focus SE in my region (upstate NY).

NADA $13,500 (seems quite high, in as much as a new 2009 can be purchased for that).

Kelley $13,980 (again seems high with $1000 and $2000 rebates depending upon region on new models.)
Edmunds $12,764
You can ask a professional here. Specify model, options, and condition.
The average car is driven about 12,000 miles per year. More information including specifications and reviews can be found on each of the above Web sites.

-- Don

Facts are stubborn things, but statistics are much more pliable. ~ Mark Twain

Reply to
Don McC

ABC national news just had a story within the hour saying that prices for one year old used cars and new cars were within $80 of each other right now because of new car incentives...

Reply to
Chicago Paddling-Fishing