Ford Focus - Power folding mirrors

I have a Ford Focus ghia with electric heated mirrors. I have seen a pair of power folding mirrors, the switch and relay on fordpartsuk.com that I am interested in fitting.

How hard would it be to do this?

The ad says:

"This kit is for use with vehicles already fitted with standard electric mirrors. The kit does not contain the required wiring or connectors for fitting the mirrors if manual mirrors are fitted as standard."

Has anybody done this before? Or know another site where I may find them cheaper? Thanks DAN

ADVERT URL:

danielmc1