Is Focus CMax OT in this group?

Hi, I see very few postings about the Focus CMax in this group. Is it classed at OT here? Are there other forums that discuss these cars?

Maybe it so wonderful (as the reviews say) and so owners don't have many problems?

Does anyone in this NG have one and care to share opinions?

I'm particularly interested in the diesel models.

TIA

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

the best place to read and share opinions about c-max is:

user

Thanks for this link

Bob

Reply to