Need your help in Gasoline Car Question

Could Gasoline 91 be used for Ford Focus MK-II? Please answer for this guy at

Thank you

Reply to
Bomzaiya

He is asking about gasohol, not gasoline...

US Focuses are rated to run on E85 gasohol, which is 85% alcohol and 15% gasoline. I assume that Gasohol 91 is 91% alcohol / 9% gasoline... and I wouldn't be certain that would be OK.

Reply to
Richard Parkin

I would say no, unless it is designed for E85 or an FFV, you can also get somewhat lower milage with E85 then with Gasoline/petrol, alcohol by volume has ~80% of the energy that gas does.

underdog