New UK model

With the launch of the "New Focus" almost here I'm sure many will be thinking of if not ordering one. My question is where is the best place to one buy from? I don't have a PX.

Reply to
FocusGhia

Yow be gunna git yerself a wagon, pardner? ;P

Glad to see there will be a few more blues available now, not just 75 shades of silver/grey.

LJ, bring back Amparo!

Reply to
LJ

In message , FocusGhia wrote

Isn't it worth waiting to see what the problems are associated with any new model and waiting until Ford fix them? Although the European Focus is now a very reliable car with a good build quality the first ones off the production line were not without problems.

Reply to
Alan

The Focus C-max thats been around a year or so, and shares most of the parts, should have shown most of the new issues already, so it's not entirely new anymore. /per

"Alan" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@amacleod.clara.co.uk...

Reply to
per