PICS: The New Ford Focus Looks More Like Its Family

I'm not too keen on the Focus, but I must say that the interior looks great for a compact car.

FROM: CR

The new Ford Focus made a big splash when it showed up in 2011. Ford went from making the unfortunate alternative to imported compact cars to the usual winner of comparison tests. The Focus is a great car, and it's also the first car I did a 360 in. Good times have been had.

However, new competitors like the Mazda3 means that the Focus might lose some of that market share it has conquered, and that's why Ford has decided that it's time for a mid-cycle face lift. The result is this: a Focus with an improved interior and Ford's new corporate face. View the attachments for this post at:

cazza13