RE: Air Conditioning Unit - thanx Tim

I think it might be the compressor clutch. when the a/c button is pressed in the car, the light turns on, and the fans are working, so presumably the fuses and relays are working? There is nothing from the clutch though. It does absolutely nothing. I am trying to get hold of the Ford TIS manuals, to see if they have anything about it in, but no luck as of yet.

Thanks

Reply to
servermachine