Re: Tips To Get Better Gas Mileage/Performance!

Hi, I added a reformulator to my oil crankcase and gas tank and got better

Performance and an INCREASE in gas mileage.

What will really help with increasing gas mileage... don't drive too agressively. Slower starts and not gunning the gas helps a lot. Keeping your tires inflated to the right pressure is a sure thing, and keeping your engine in supply of clean fluids is a good thing. I know with my old escort, there was a visable and appreciated increase in the distance I could travel on a tank after I had the oil changed from before.

Reply to
Craig Bennett