Tips to Boost Gas Mileage & Performance

Magnetic fuel saver/gas mileage turbo performance tips Save $$$ on Gas!

Tips to Boost Gas Mileage & Performance

What they don't want you to know!

You will learn how to make and install your own magnetic-style fuel saver to boost your gas mileage and performance by a whopping 15-25%! Magnetic-style fuel saver kits are sold for as much as $69.95 and have been tested and approved by independent EPA testing facilities to improve gas mileage and boost performance (though not at the exaggerated claims stated in most advertising) however they do work and I have personally used these devices on my vehicles for many years. It only takes a few minutes to install.

You'll learn the fast and cheap mechanics secret to getting your high emissions vehicle to pass the smog test!

You'll learn the off-road racing quick setup secret that will give you a whopping 25-30% instant performance increase edge over your competition, how you can radically improve your gas mileage & performance on any emission controlled car, truck, boat, or any other gasoline powered motor when intended for 'off-road use only' in a few minutes, just by temporarily defeating one emission control device until your 'off-road use' is over, (then you just reset it for street legal road use)...so simple a monkey could do it!

These tips will pay for themselves over and over again! Every time you fill up at your local gas station, you will remember how much money you are saving!

When purchased, the Tips to Boost Gas Mileage & Performance will be sent directly to the e-mail address you specify upon receipt of payment. Please include the e-mail address you want the Tips sent to with your PayPal Instant Payment or US Postal Money Order payment by mail.

As my way of saying thanks for your purchase - I offer free Tech help and advice. A portion of your proceeds goes toward helping animal rescue organizations in the central NJ area.

Former CA Consumer Affairs B.E.A.R. and B.A.R. Licensed Technician PayPal or US Postal money orders accepted.

Disclaimer: All information included is for education purposes only! Magnetic-style fuel savers are legal for use on all vehicles. Defeating emission control devices is strictly for non-tag off-road use only! (For drag\ stock car, off-road rally races, car shows etc.) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

You can make a purchase or contact us from any of these classified\auction sites listed below, or go directly to our web sites included below in this e-mail

Here is a list of our web sites.

The Road Leads Back To You CD our Original music link page

Colloidal Silver AC Generators .99999 pure Silver - help for colds, flu, thyroid help for colds, flu, thyroid! and heavy metal toxicity!

12 EZ $$$ Saving Tips To Keep Your Computer Running Great! (and out of the shop)

3D Glasses for ANY Video Games Sports Movies 2 PAIRThese Are NOT Your Granny's Red & Blue 3D Glasses!

Michael Sinatra

Your ass. Have you seen where people such as yourself have been sued already by the FTC? You have been told to NOT advertise that this magnet gimmick saves money or gas, because you have no genuine proof of it.

Would be to slow down and keep your car tuned.

Who is "they"?? Please give me a name and a number.

Anyone considering this, please read my sig file. Then read it again...

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Spike

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40 16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial 225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.

Gad shat fools these morons be....

Reply to
Spike

Reply to
Deputy Dog

Hank... the future of YOUR country is at stake.... the Liberals have already screwed mine up. However, the group is abot Fords in general and Mustangs in particular..... we come here to forget politics... not to be browbeat with them...

FWIW... the internet is international... not just the US. The rest of us have problems of our own and can deal with our dirty laundry in other venues...

Hope I didn't offend any American friends, but Hank needs to get a life...

Reply to
Jim Warman

Pay attention to what? Your anti-American, pro Taliban rhetoric? Why would I pay attention to someone who gives psychological support to people who are killing Americans and were doing so long before President Bush sent troops off to do battle? I begin to wonder if it is proper for your to say "our" country. You seem more interested in bringing down the country by division than even Bin Laden. Spike

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40 16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial 225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.

Gad what fools these morons be.... Children are obscene but should not be heard Give me a peperoni pizza... or give me a calzone!

Reply to
Spike