Replacement tire recommendations

Discovered the absolutely evil handling characteristics of the o.e. tires on my 01' zx3. It was truly pathetic, couldn't do more than 45 and it was a white knuckle experience. Don't feel like switching to snow tires in the winter, has anyone found a real good all-season replacement for these beasts? TIA. John Cairns

Reply to
John Cairns

I'm happy with the Dunlop SP Sport A2 tires that I replaced the OEM tires with on my 2000 ZX3. Good price from tirerack.com too.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Sturgeon