Screen Washer

During the last cold snap the front and rear screenwasher failed to operate on my 2000 1.8Z estate (UK). As the pump cannot be heard I assumed it was a fuse but niether the drivers handbook or the Haynes workshop manual make any reference to the screenwasher pump fuse. Has anyone any ideas? Thanks. Tony Anderson.

Reply to
Tony Anderson

Hi I think, it´s the same fuse as for the whole frontwiper-system, fuse 55. As far as I can see from my focus-book. bye Jupp

Reply to
Josef Erbs

Thanks Jupp but I checked that fuse along with evry other fuse in both boxes. All OK. I phoned the Service Dept. at the main agents and the man said thet it was probably the pump because ' they had done a lot of them'. So tomorrow its back to the dealers with £65. to have new pump fitted. Could be worse. Happy new year. Tony Anderson.

Reply to
Tony Anderson