You've got to see this

I was just sent this link by a friend. It's the most exciting presentation I have ever seen.

They have a plan for changing lives around the world by revolutionizing television and creating a renaissance in education. It's very impressive. Check it out.

Get back to me once you've taken the tour.

This is exciting...

P.S. Mastery Television will positively impact the lives of 1 billion people in the next 5 years.

Reply to
Jean

people in the next 5 years.

In order to take the tour one must create a log-in? Why?

We should be able to take the tour without having to do that.

I don't need any more spam than I already get.

Reply to
Andy

:>> http://xxx.yyy.zzz/aaaaa [Spammers website masked above]

:>>

:>> They have a plan for changing lives around :>> the world by revolutionizing television and :>> creating a renaissance in education. It's :>> very impressive. Check it out. :>>

:>> Get back to me once you've taken the tour. :>>

:>> This is exciting... :>>

:>>

:>> P.S. Mastery Television will positively impact the lives of 1 billion :>people in the next 5 years. :>>

:>> --- :>> MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20030914124930Q9k2CgM0 :>>

:>>

:>In order to take the tour one must create a log-in? :>Why? :>

:>We should be able to take the tour without having :>to do that. :>

:>I don't need any more spam than I already get.

Right!! And you had to quote his whole spam including the URL!!

By chance are you the same person using a different name??

O.T.

Reply to
Oscar T Grouch