Latest threads in Ford Focus Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Focus 1.8 Diesel - cam belt (54 plate)
Son in law has just had a breakdown due (he believes) to a broken timing belt. I am struggling to find if the engine is an interference engine. What damage will have been done? I haven't seen the car...
6
6

Cosworth preparing 330-hp Ford Focus ST for SEMA
From AB SEMA Ford Focus ST Latest Cosworth SEMA 2012 concept car announced Cosworth collaboration with M&J Enterprises and Ford Racing creates Ford Focus ST 2012 total vehicle concept. SEMA Show...

Ford creates Focus ST Wagon cop car
From AB Brentwood, Essex, 23 October, 2012 ? Following its movie debut in the UK crime thriller The Sweeney, the all-new Ford Focus ST has taken on its next starring role ? this time as an official...

2013 Ford Focus ST gets 23 mpg city, 32 mpg highway ratings
From AB 2013 Ford Focus ST Achieves Class-Leading 32 MPG Highway ? Highly efficient new 2.0-liter EcoBoost® engine helps 154-mph Ford Focus ST achieve 32 mpg highway, 23 mpg city and 26 mpg combined...

Ford Focus is company's 350th millionth vehicle and world's best-seller so far this year
From AB Focus Marks Milestones as World's Top-Selling Car and Ford's 350 Millionth Vehicle Produced in 109-Year History Ford Focus is best-selling car model in the world for the first half of 2012 New...

rear w/bearings (ford focus 51 reg (1800cc petty)
Hi just bought some w/bearings for my focus, the haynes manual reckons these can be done easy - just hammer them out. I'm more cocerned about the ABS ring as I haven't a clue what they look like and...

Replacing fan switch on a 2000 focus (USA)
When I'm sitting the temp starts climbing so I figure I need to replace the fan relay (or my fans have died, but the relay is just $15 so it's cheap if it can be accessed easy). Anyone know where it...
2
2

economy and options
Hi , it should be necessary to integrate the extension of the options efficiently considering economy and its links with options data analysis; Despite this, I think that we could elaborate the...

Ford prices 2013 Focus ST from $24,495
From AB Order Bank Opens for New High Performance Ford Focus ST ? Ford Focus ST is SAE-certified at 252 horsepower and 270 lb.-ft. of torque from efficient 2.0-liter EcoBoost® engine with low-inertia...

Ford releases photos of Focus Electric NASCAR pace car
From Ab Focus Electric To Be First All-Electric Pace Car APRIL 16, 2012 * Ford's innovative marketing campaign for the 2012 Focus Electric continues as NASCAR selected the car to be the first-ever...
1
1

Ford Focus will be first all-electric pace car in NASCAR
From AB Focus Electric To Be First All-Electric Pace Car APRIL 16, 2012 * Ford's innovative marketing campaign for the 2012 Focus Electric continues as NASCAR selected the car to be the first-ever...

Ford recalls 140,000 new Focus models over wiper concern
From AB Vehicle Make / Model: FORD / FOCUS Model Year(s): 2012 Manufacturer: FORD MOTOR COMPANY Mfr's Report Date: APR 02, 2012 NHTSA CAMPAIGN ID Number: 12V149000 NHTSA Action Number: N/A Component:...

UK MK1 front stabiliser drop link
I need to change the front offside anti roll bar drop link on my Focus mk1 tdci. Can I just jack up the front offside or will this put tension on the drop link and therefore be difficult to remove /...

engine clatter
Hi people I am posting this for a friend of mine in the hope that someone can help.His car is a 2007 focus 1.8tdci with 80k on the clock (ex lex lease car with full service history) the problem is the...

wheels from Mk1 on Mk2
I just bought a 2006 Focus (Studio TDCi). I would like to get some wheels from the scrapyard and have winter tyres fitted on them. The scrapyards are full of Mk1 (pre-2005) Focuses. My questions are:...
1
1