Cosworth preparing 330-hp Ford Focus ST for SEMA

From AB

SEMA Ford Focus ST

Latest Cosworth SEMA 2012 concept car announced

Cosworth collaboration with M&J Enterprises and Ford Racing creates Ford Focus ST 2012 total vehicle concept.

SEMA Show October 30 - November 2, 2012

Cosworth, in collaboration with M&J Enterprises and Ford Racing, has announced a new high performance total vehicle concept built around the Ford Focus ST - the CS 330. This track inspired concept car will embody the engineering excellence which is such a crucial element of the Cosworth brand.

The CS 330 takes the Focus ST 2.0-liter, direct-injected engine to racecar levels of performance delivering 330 horsepower. The total vehicle concept includes enhanced engine control parameters, optimization of the exhaust and induction systems and improved thermal management. The eye-catching exterior pays homage to the vehicle's motorsport heritage while the interior provides the luxury expected from a Cosworth total vehicle concept.

"The CS 330 SEMA concept car is an opportunity we could not miss," stated Nicole Armbrustmacher, Director of Marketing of Cosworth Americas. "The CS 330 project with M&J Enterprises and Ford Racing demonstrates our engineering strength at taking a production engine platform to a racing performance level."

"We are excited to be working with Cosworth and M&J Enterprises" stated George Goddu, Business Manager of Ford Racing Performance. "Our customers demand a high performance race series model and with Cosworth's reputation they were a natural choice." View the attachments for this post at:

MummyChunk