Latest threads in Ford Focus Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Suppliers are hampering Ford Focus sales
From Wards Ford Focus sales continued their downward spiral in August, as one of the C-car?s top competitors, the Chevrolet Cruze, gained momentum. In August, Focus sales were off 12.4% from year-ago...

ebay focus st-170

Is this the new 2013 Ford Focus Coupe??? Hope so.
The following pictures are something drawn up by independent designer David Cardoso. His work is amazing and guess what..... Ford is planning to show something like this at this years Frankfurt show...
1
1

Cigarette lighter trouble
Ford Focus zx4 se I replaced fuse-#47 -15A and it blew right away. Then cleared a short circuit in the lighter socket and inserted another fuse. It held but later when I truned the engine off it would...

High Mileage Focus?
I am wondering how far people are pushing their cars? My Focus (2001 Wagon) is at 226,000 miles, original engine and trans. There was a poster here, John Cambron, who was at 237+ last time he posted...
2
2

Cambelt replacement schedule ?
Hi folks, I have a 04 1.8 ghia ford focus and its done only 40k an was wondering when the cambelt is supposed to be done. The history of the car is its just had the usual servicing but nothing else....
2
2

Focus Mk 1 2001, exhaust heatshield clips
I was advised by the garage following my latest MOT & Service that the exhaust heatshield was loose. They did not regard it as a problem, but thought I should be aware of it. On examination, it...

2000 focus timing belt broke.
Genteleman: while i was driving the timing belt broke after replacing it the motor turned but did not start, friends say the valves my ae be damaged this consists of replacing the top `end could thier...
8
8

$29.95 hid kit / 3 year warranty
Introducing the Mid Sized HID kit. feature RTC brand HID Kits, so you know your getting the best in the industry. Our HID kits are nearly bulletproof; bringing reliability and value in one. Due the...

faulty fuel sender?
My 2001 2lt Focus estate would not start this morning so I had to arrange an alternative lift to work, I returned home this evening and it still won't start, Switched the key on and its missing the...
3
3

Phone Won't Stay Paired
I have a 2011 Ford Focus with MS SYNC. It seems like almost every time I get in the car, I have to re-pair my Bluetooth phone with SYNC. Does anyone else here have this problem? Tom L
2
2

Bent transmission housing
2005 Focus automatic (ZXW wagon). Symptom = horrid scraping noise in reverse, although car otherwise reverses OK Probable cause = driving past road works, I drove over a heap of gravel higher than...
2
2

2005 Ford Focus
Ford Focus for sale, 2005, 160K 33mpg, runs perfectly is a great car,good tires,White. pictures on request, this is North Dallas. $3,800

Extended warranty on front coil springs expires after 10 years
This is a reminder that the extended warranty of 2000-2003 Ford Focus on the front coil springs expires after 10 years or 150,000 miles in the US. "Ford Motor Company is providing additional coverage...

What is a good replacement vehicle for focus wagon ?
I have a 2001 focus wagon with 190.000 km. which I have been happy with. How many more km can I expect to get from it ? What is a good vehicle to replace it since focus wagons are no longer sold in...
5
5